happy friday!!

Friday, July 20, 2012



i'm super friendly when my tummy is full!

have a great weekend! hopefully the weather isn't too bad tomorrow so that we can go out for wayne's birthday.

You Might Also Like

2 comments ♥

  1. Oh Riley how we love you my BOY. Im so proud and grateful to your wonderful mommy for giving me the most beautiful boy. It may be my birthday on Saturday but I got my birthday gift when they handed you to me the first time and when you cuddled on your moms chest. thanks for been a wonderful little boy and IM looking forward to watching you grow into a lovely little guy.
    love you so much
    One proud daddy
    wayne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwww!! He's so addorable!!!
    Happy birthday to Wayne in advance! :)

    Hope you have a wonderful sunny weekend

    Love you always!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Press

Flickr Images