just a quick hello

Sunday, October 23, 2011

i had such a crazy busy week at work last week and i think the late nights & cold weather just got to me this weekend.   i spend most of my saturday & sunday in bed.  i also had to entertain wayne, who's new phrase is: "i'm bored".

photos of our week



*top photo from our game night last week
*rain clouds on my way home & sunrise (while waiting for the train)
*roof of  kings cross station & it was national bake day - london skyline made all made of cake
*buildings & london clouds

hope you all have a fantastic week!

You Might Also Like

1 comments ♥

  1. oh no! are you sick!?
    that's horrible! hope you feel better soon!

    I love the sunrise photo! so beautiful!

    i know what you mean about the insane week! it was the most terrible week I've ever had in my life, and I hope to never ever have a week like that again in my life!
    I spend the most of my weekend in my room, in my bed, watching series and movies, and cutting myself off from the world, I was in no mood to talk to anyone...

    Love you and miss you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Press

Flickr Images