i made this: origami diy

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

as a new feature here on my blog every week i decided to try and make some of the very clever diy tutorials i find on the web.  i will post my end result on here then every week. 

for my first diy i picked origami.

i’ve been fascinated with everything origami after my sister made these awesome cranes for my wedding

{source}

then i saw these on pinterest:

{click on images to see the sources}

and decided to try and make them.  i used colourful paper to brighten up the white flower vases i have.

here is the heart:

and the flowers:

this was actually so much fun & didn’t take up a lot of my time.  i will make a few more to fill the metal jug i have on the dining room table.

You Might Also Like

2 comments ♥

  1. oh wow! these are so pretty! :) I love the paper you used! Did you use real origami paper, or just normal ones?
    Great diy! Think I should maybe give this a try sometime! :)
    Love you always!

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. no it wasn't origami paper but the paper was cut into squares. so that helped.

    it was so easy you should really try it! luv ya tooo! xx

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Press

Flickr Images