just a quick one...

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

i know it's almost been a month since i got this shiny rock on my finger, but i still feel like monica (from friends when she got engaged).  i want to scream it from the 'balcony':  I'M ENGAGED! I'M ENGAGED!!  i'm still surprised sometimes when i catch a glimpse of the 'rock' and i STILL can't believe that i am THIS lucky! i am going to spend the rest of my life with the man that i love & the man of my dreams.
all this is doing is that i'm getting MORE & MORE excited about getting married & planning the wedding. BUT first i need to get my exams over and done with!

so...
in other news then...
the trees are finally loosing their leaves
it's also completely dark now when i walk home


hope everyone is having a FANTASTIC week so far!

gotta get back to studying now.....

 himandherxx

You Might Also Like

2 comments ♥

  1. Good luck with your exams! :)
    Love you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the photo's sis... miss you so much!

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Press

Flickr Images