family photos on my phone

Friday, February 03, 2012

my family keep me up to date with their daily things by sending me photos in the week.  i just LOVE it!! even if i am so far away from home, i still feel like i am part of their lives (even if most of the photos are of katinka).

here is the photos i got for this week:

have a FANTASTIC ‘sunny’ (in SA) ‘snowy’ (london) weekend! xx

You Might Also Like

2 comments ♥

  1. This is very interesting, You are a very professional blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look forward to in quest of more of your wonderful post. Also, I have shared your website in my social networks
    my website > maternity pillow

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw, Katinka is the most beautiful little girl in the whole world!! just look at that little tutu of hers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Press

Flickr Images