wayne's birthday of 2010

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

i know i am late with putting this on the blog, but here is a couple of photos of wayne's birthday.

wayne didn't want to do anything for his bday since we were in the middle of moving to our new house.  so i created a picnic in the lounge with wine, snacks & his bday cake (and of course his presents).

the picnic
Photobucket

his present
Photobucket

his cake
Photobucket

blowing out the candles (i've already packed away the cake candles so the only candles i could find was t-candles)
Photobucket

opening up his present (i bought him a fish tank)
Photobucket
Photobucket
i love this boy!

You Might Also Like

2 comments ♥

  1. I love all the new posts. Wayne looks very impressed with his present. ;) and the cake ... I love you and miss you my sis, wish I could have a braai with you guys there! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the new posts. Wayne looks very impressed with his present. ;) and the cake ... I love you and miss you my sis, wish I could have a braai with you guys there! xx

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Press

Flickr Images