happy birthday my wonderful, husband!!

Saturday, July 21, 2012

happy happy birthday my love!!

every year i love you even more than the year before! this year was no different, i also realised how lucky i am to have you in my life - to see how you treat my family & how much they love you; how much katinka loves & adores you; how great you where with me during the pregnancy & birth of our little man and also what a fantastic father & husband you are.  

i love you so much!!


You Might Also Like

3 comments ♥

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very special words steph

    Thanks for spoiling me this morning with brekky in bed, oh and a special thanks to Riley for throwing up milk on me... Thanks my boy.

    Looking forward to going out later

    Wayne
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that photo of Wayne...
    I miss you both so much, and I really can't wait to meet Riley for the first time.... :)

    Love you guys always & always!
    Hope you had a fantastic Birthday my new brother :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Like us on Facebook

Press

Flickr Images